Finally done with the charette! We have closing comments from the professors today at five, but we don't have to present or anything, so yay! :) We had dinner and hung out last night to celebrate. They have frozen pizzas in the supermarkets here... nice surprise. It's such a load off my shoulders to be done with that and finally get to go back to my studio w/ my friends and work/hang out. ;)
We have a couple options of what we can do for studio projects for the rest of the semester or we can do documenting/analytical work on some part of Rome that interests us. I'm thinking a/b either continuing the charette project and making adjustments or doing some kind of mapping of the medieval family territories... haven't quite decided yet what interests me more.
Well, as I said, we don't have any obligations today until five so we're going to go SHOPPING!!! I need a cute dress and shoes to wear for my birthday, that in case you didn't know, is THURSDAY. But anyways, we're going to a store called Habana that is off of Corso Vittorio Emmanuele II, the main road that runs from Piazza del Popolo to the Vittorio Emmanuele II monument, pretty much through the heart of Rome. Besides that, nothing really exciting or no really good pictures. Sorry, we just haven't been sightseeing a whole lot lately.
Sightseeing goals for the next week:
Actually visit Trevi Fountain, which I have yet to do
Spend a night in Florence and visit a Tuscan vineyard
I'll let you know how it goes :)
Haven't read the next day yet to see what happened, but I like the goals you set for yourself. Good Priorities! Mom
ReplyDelete