We don't have class on Fridays to allow for traveling and sightseeing so Amy, Jessica, Zach, and I decided to go to the zoo yesterday. It wasn't quite up to par with American zoos, but it was better than I expected. It had all of the usual animals: hippos, lions, bears,... Some of them looked pretty sad because the zoo also takes in wounded and abandoned animals. One of the giraffes had gimp ankles and they had a whole section for wounded birds. It was cool, except they fed them dead chicks which they left on the floor of the cage. But it was still an interesting experience because most of the signs were in Italian:Afterwards we headed up to the Hard Rock Cafe because of course I have to get me a Roma shirt. :) It was REALLY hard to resist eating there; I could smell the burgers and French fries! But this is the back of my shirt:
It was really fun to walk around and see stuff but my feet were NOT happy about it as you can see below. :(
We also got an e-mail today that said that one of the guys was getting together a trip to Naples and a couple islands for a weekend in April so that'll be REALLY fun! I have a lot to look forward to. :)
um.... "ewww" lol
ReplyDelete