This is the drawing that I did for Professor Cook. It was about a 100 degree wide field perspective of Sant'Agnese in Piazza Navona. I think it turned out nice for only working on it like two days.

Today we went to St. Peter's since we couldn't leave without seeing the interior and climbing the cupola. It was awesome, and we had really beautiful weather for taking landscape pictures.

Nicole, Amy, and I around the cupole of St. Peter's.

The dome and smaller cupolas (we were on the roof)

Tomorrow we're going to the beach and then hopefully Sunday we'll ride down the Appian Way on bicycles and stop in some crypts, it depends on the weather and how much studio work we get done.
YEA! Finally Saint Peter's! There must be a lot to do there if it's hard to find time to go to St Peter's. I'm glad you did it! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete